Wednesday, July 8, 2009

08 July 2009

Its truely from my heart . maybe its not my day . 7.00 a.m , its school time . So I bring my handphone to school if there any emergency , its easy for me to contact my parents but it has change to be other thing . I was arrived at school at 7.10 a.m . So I put my bag on my table and leave my class then I went to see my friends , we were talking about my other friends until the bell was rang . My teacher call me from my class told me to be in class . HAHA . now it 'Pendidikan Jasmani' time , so I change my shirt in class , I put my phone in my schoolbag while i'm changing my shirt , after change my shirt , I went to school field with my singh friends . Teacher gives ball then we kicked it until our legs flying . HAHA . While I'm playing my friends singh call me 'Ahmad , kenapa kau takambik talifon kau ? ' grr , now I have remember where's my phone . Then I told him 'dalam kelas , nantilah lepas pj aku amik' HAHA I was damn stupid that time until I wont took my phone in class . Ergh !! Pendidikan Jasmani time has over . Then I went to my class with all my friendmate . I saw many begs with their zips have open . HAHA . I was laughing that time see my friends money gone . Then I went to my bag , saw my school zip was open , my handphone gone ! HAHA now they laughing at me ! fuck you stoler ! I found who you are , your head under my foot dude ! Now my phone gone , nothing can make that phone come back to me right ? when Im using that , I throw that phone when im going to bed . But now im very sad that I have no handphone in my hand ! I was thinking bout phone have many used ! its gone dude ! its gone ! shit ! HAHA . After 'rehat' , It pendidikan Islam time , HAHA . there's macha call me and he ask me for lighter , I throw it to my friends , then my teacher saw it , she asked my friends to gave her that lighter , HAHA . Teacher asked him that lighter belongs to who , HAHA my friends told that lighter belong to me ! HAHA stupid fool ! just told that teacher , we found that lighter at school field ! Ergh ! it was second bad thing come to me in one day ?! Now I know , Its was really my bad and unlucky day ! Thanks god nothing happen to my body HAHA

1 comment: